28 January 2011

Peace, love and bohemian chic.



















 

The photos listed above come from a hodge podge of different sources. The first of which are photos of model , Angela Lindvall and her family,  featured in a 2009 edition of British Vogue. I'm obsessed with her babies' airbrushed tees.  The following interiors are living rooms I found here and there but didn't get around to blogging until now.  The one with the sunflowers GROWING in their house is Oscar De La Renta's living room. Of coarse he would... And finally the great Jane Birkin. You can't have bohemian chic in the title without her. She created it.

If you asked me which was my favorite, I would tell you it's a tie between Jane Birkin sitting on an old a/c unit and Lindvall standing in front of the post office. I love it because it's the perfect mix of Jimi Hendrix meets Almost Famous.

No comments:

Post a Comment