31 January 2011


This weekend I took one of my regular trips to Birmingham for a fundraiser my friends put on. Kodus Linds and Paige. The Party was awesome. However, after the event, we ended up at Innisfree (Shannon photographed at Innisfree above), followed by a late night round of McDonald's and a dip in the hot tub. Big Macs and bikinis? Wow, I really was drunk. 

Looking back at my adventurous night I'm reminded of a time when the haze of a smoke filled bar and the scent of yager wasn't unusual. At one point in the evening, Mr. Martin, Lindsey's father, overheard me talking about the ice luge and confusingly asked where I had seen one before. My response, "The fraternity houses of course, you sit at the bottom and wait for your shot". Damn, I miss college.

1 comment:

  1. haha so glad i could be featured.. what a night!!

    ReplyDelete