11 February 2011

Modern day Bonnie and Clyde.

 


The picture above is a recent (er than the movie) magazine photo shoot mimicking Bonnie and Clyde. The movie is one of my favorites and always makes me laugh. Thanks to my mother I grew up watching old movies (although I did not know they were old). One of my first crushes was Warren Beatty - it was love at first sight.  Needless to say, I was very upset when I found out he was an old man and about 60 years my elder. 

The photos below are from the original Bonnie and Clyde movie.

  


 





                                                                     



(Sources: Photo No. 1 Romanceandrevolution, No. 2 Unknown, No. 3 Unknown, No. 4 Moviemakers, No. 5 Warfaringwhimsies)

2 comments:

  1. I'm very impressed with your site. Creative and fun to visit.
    GPJack and GMLee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Grandlee and Grandpa! I'm so glad you were able to look at my blog!!

    ReplyDelete