23 June 2011

Caroline's turkey burgers.

Caroline introduced me to turkey burgers and I am addicted. Addicted as in I have ate them 3 three times in the last 7 days kind of addicted.  Please. Try. This. Recipe.



Ingredients:
1 apple
1 white onion
1 lb of lean turkey meat
1 cup mayo
1 fresh garlic clove
Fresh oregano
Dale's

Directions:
Chop about 3 springs of fresh oregano and add to one cup mayo. Press one clove of garlic and add about half to mayo mixture.  I like to prepare mine at least 30 minutes prior so you get all the flavors.

Dice apple and 1/2 onion and add to turkey meat. Mix together with hands and make meat into patties. Sprinkle Dale's over turkey burgers. Grill and serve as normal burgers but make sure to use the incredible mayonnaise. It's makes the burger!

1 comment:

  1. Love my recipe on your blog!! I am so glad u like them!! They really are delicious!! The mayo is really the trick to top them off. I wish i could say the mayo recipe was mine but Mary Jane thought me that trick!!

    ReplyDelete