06 June 2011

Versitile Blogger Award!

Just found out I received the Versatile Blogger award from one of my favs Caroline at Leavie Rose and couldn't be more excited! Blogging is so fun! I recommend everyone start one even if it's just for the blogger friends!


Here is how The Versatile Blogger award works:
1.  Thank the person that awarded you by linking them back in this post.
2.  Tell us 7 random things about yourself.
3.  And pass on love by awarding to least 2 recently discovered new bloggers (or blogs you love!)

1. If I were stranded on an island with three things to eat they would be… a. Diet Coke b. Triscuits c. Cheese (with Wickles in a close 4th)

2. I dream about visiting Alaska and Africa. With an extra emphasis on Africa. The video below is when William (the BF) and his friends tricked me into thinking I won the lottery. Where was I going to spend my loot?   Take everyone on a trip to Africa, duh.


3. If I can’t sleep at night I will read Pride and Prejudice for the 101st time. I call it my Elizabeth Bennett complex and it's pretty sad. I go straight to my favorite parts and re-read them over and over again. The fight scene where he professes his love for herand their first (and only) kiss.  I could go on forever.



4. My last meal would be a Gray Goose dirty martini. Extra dirty.

5. My favorite vacation was when I went camping for three weeks to California and back but never used my tent. My favorite places were the Grand Canyon and Monterrey, CA.

6. I have a library card for the movies. To explain, the library is the only place where I can find my old movies. They don't make movies like they used to...

7. I don't watch much TV with the exception of Curb Your Enthusiasm, the Today Show and Modern Family. I just sit and laugh the entire time.

I pass this award along to two of my favorite blogs, Pleats+Peonies and Twelve.19 

1 comment:

  1. Oh yay! Thanks, Kristin! I'm doing this tonight when I get home! Hope you are well! You looked gorgeous in the pictures you put on fb from Newport! Meredith :)

    ReplyDelete