13 July 2011

To my wife.

I swoon over the Tumblr, "To My Wife". It's written by a man, dedicated to his wife, to whom he has not met. 


He says things like...

MOVE IN DAY

Something about eating Chinese food on the floor for the first meal in a new place feels so right and tastes so good.

FRIENDS

Hey, if you have a bunch of friends over I will say hi and be polite but then I’ll be out.

TAGGED

Confession: I went through every tagged picture of you on facebook, a really long time ago. But it’s not stalking because it’s facebook.

COBBLESTONES

Say you’re wearing your really crazy shoes that hurt your feet and we come across a patch of cobblestones—I’d give you a piggyback ride, hail a cab and ask that we never return to the meatpacking district again.

FINE

I’ll buy those tampons, but I’m not happy about it.

PRETTY IN PINK

Our boy can paint his toenails whatever color he likes.

TEAMWORK

Working out party exit strategies before going to said parties is true love.

(via TO MY WIFE)

No comments:

Post a Comment