11 March 2011

Dabbs Anderson.


The fantastic work of Dabbs Anderson. Weird. Yes. Bizarre. ABSOLUTELY. But that's why I love it. My personal favorite is the zombie bunnies dressed in pajamas. I also love the self portrait (last photo). Altogether, I guess it's the creativity in all her work that I enjoy the most.

The first photo is a head she wore as a Halloween costume...I wouldn't mess with that trick or treater. Freakish and freaking awesome; her work gives new meaning to old things and definitely makes you think twice.

Check out more of her one of kind stuff at dabbsanderson.carbonmade.com.

2 comments:

  1. Are you going to Governors Ball Music Festival? I already got my ticket, I am so excited about it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just looked up Governors Ball! I want to go - this looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete