24 March 2011

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

First and foremost I want to thank all my new followers! I'm loving the prizes and I can't wait to tell everyone more about it! I have been working with the fabulous team at Matt Clinton Designs and so far we have come up with some fun stuff!

More so, I am SOOO excited because my blog had 483 hits yesterday!! I know to some people this is child's play but to me and my 2 month blog it was so encouraging!!! Thank you so much to everyone who is reading Mack. If there are things I'm not including or you want a little more of this and little less of that... PLEASE TELL ME. haha. Anyways, I just wanted to give a big thank you to everyone for looking, reading, or even mentioning my blog. Your kind words of encouragement mean everything to me.

This calls for thanks and celebration!!!


 (Thanks)
&

(Celebration)


(Source of photo No.1 via PaperMash, Photo No. 2 via This is Glamorous)

3 comments:

  1. I'm a fan - love your cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristin, love your blog!! It's too cute! Keep going! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! By the way Meredith, saw your blog and LOOOOVE it! Your photography in incredible!

    ReplyDelete