10 March 2011

What's in my bag...



Last night I managed to spill red nail polish (typical) in my bag. As I started to pull out a collection of things in front of people I began to get more and more worried about it's contents. You can really get to know a girl  by what she carries in her purse. The bag was cleaned out this morning but as of last night the list was as follows:

No.1. My phone. Dead.
No.2. Composition book. I scratch all my random blog ideas in it. 
No.3. Passport. Lost my ID. 
No.4. Hot hands. I work in a very old antebellum house so drafts and cold hard wood floors are a given. I use them to warm my toes. 
No.6. Five hour energy.  A blog is more time consuming than you would think.
No.5. Hotel sewing kit. It comes in handy at least once a week. Seriously.
No.6. Nivea cherry tinted chap stick. Love the color and it's really good chap stick but HATE the uneven stain it leaves on my lips.
No.7. Chanel lip gloss in Insolence. Fav.
No.8. Soft lips. It's fantastic.
No.9. Hankie. Honestly, the hankie is a little random. BUT one time I was in Lizzie Sherrill's car, someone sneezed and she handed them her grandmother's hankie. I thought it was the best thing ever and immediately bought a hankie for each of my purses and a few for friends. (The hankie pictured above is really mine. I took the picture with my iphone and then erased the background w/ photoshop. Same with the purse. Super pumped about my new trick.)
No.10. EOS. It's honeysuckle favored. 
No.11. Sharpie pen. Makes my handwriting look better than it really is.
No.13. Hand sanitizer. No one wants to get sick...
No.14. Ray Ban aviators. A staple.
No.15. Essie nail polish in Lacquered up. The culprit.

1 comment:

  1. My EOS and Sharpies made it into my bag post today too!

    ReplyDelete